Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok so as you know scooters are a big NO NO for the tolerator and I...for obvious reasons.So we normalyy catch cabs everywhere but being the explorer that I am I decided that try the bus for a change...I mean..everybodys doing it!!
Lets just say....BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAd idea!! It took me almost two hours to get to my destination which is about 15 minutes from the apartment! I can really empathise with a goldfish now as I found myself going round and round on route passing the same buildings over and over and over again....
Just some insight into some of our experiences...the team decided to go to one of our favorite restaurants down the road to enjoy a good cappucino and a snack to eat. Whilst we were sitting chatting about the day, we noticed a man sit down at the table next to us. It was only when he started having a full on conversation with himself that we really beagn to pay attention. Judging from his excitement in his tone we thought he may be practicing for a date or something....but he wasn't joined by ANYONE and the conversation did not stop. Not even when he pulled out his own dinner from his bag (a turkey wing the size of a terradactile's). But we only really took proper notice of him when he pulled out a toothbrush, toothpaste and flask of water and started brushing his teeth at the table.......alright then. A new friend in taiwan!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment